Skip Navigation Links
Start Here
Contact Us
Call (316) 262-7696 or (888) 648-7812 to make an appointment.
Trustee's Meeting

When is it?
About one month after filing.  You will get notice of the exact time and date when we file your bankruptcy.

Where is it?
401 N. Market, Room B-56, Wichita, Kansas.  This is in the basement of the Federal Courthouse located on Third Street between Main and Market streets.  Public parking is across Main Street west of the Federal Court House.  Enter from Third Street.

View Larger Map

What do I bring?
A.  For picture ID you may bring: a state driver's license; government-issued ID card; U.S. passport; government employee photo ID; military photo ID or legal resident alien card.
B.  For social security number you may bring: social security card; a form W-2 for the most recent tax year; recent pay check stub, health card or other official documentation which indicates name and Social Security Number.  It must be an original.  Copies are not accepted.
Do not bring your cellphone into the building.  Leave it in your car.

More questions?
Call or email us at (316) 262-7696 or

Special Offer
 Like this and receive a
Free Initial Consultation
with an attorney...not a secretary or legal assistant

300 West Douglas Ave Suite 600
Wichita, Kansas 67202
Fax#:  (316) 262-1536

View in: Mobile